Friday, August 31, 2012

Oreo Truffle Brownies



I know I have already caught your attention.  I wish I could take credit for this recipe but I saw it on another website.  I am happy to give them credit if I could only remember where I saw it.  If this is yours let me know and I will link your site to this post.  I love Oreo Truffles and I love brownies so this was a must try.  I had planned on sending you to the website where I found the recipe but I can't find where it is at....so I didn't take as many photos as I might have.  You will just have to put up with my crazy instructions on this one.  I am about to go to a game night with friends and I never show up empty handed. 
 This is what I will bring tonight.
 
Make a pan of your favorite brownies.
I happen to like a box mix of brownies.  You can use whatever you like.
Let that cool completely. 
Mix 8 oz cream cheese with 1 pkg. crushed Oreo cookies.
Spread the Oreo mixture over your cooled brownies.
In a glass measuring cup pour in 1 C. White Chocolate Chips.
Melt in the microwave for 1 minute.  Stir until smooth.
Drizzle over the brownies.
Cool complete - White Chocolate will harden.
Cut into 24 squares.
I am pretty sure that when I show up tonight I will not be turned away!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment