Thursday, December 20, 2012

Beefy Noodle Soup

I was not planning on posting this recipe when I was cooking dinner tonight but I just have to say....it was really good. So I figured I needed to share, and needless to say this is the only picture you will get.  The recipe is so quick and simple it would make a great last minute meal.
 
Brown 1 lb. ground beef with a little garlic, salt and pepper in a large soup pot.  I didn't measure anything...just put in what you like.  Drain fat from browned ground beef and add some cut carrots, 1 pkg onion soup mix, 1 jar spaghetti sauce....I used Bertolli Fire Roasted Sauce.....and enough water to fill the pot about 2/3 full...or maybe a little more.  Add about 1 lb pasta to the pot and bring to a boil.  Cook and stir occasionally until pasta is done.  You may need to add a little more water if you need more broth.  This was so delicious I am excited to have some leftovers for lunch tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment