Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Garlic Bread Sitcks

For dinner tonight I am making Lasagna and using my French Bread recipe to make some Garlic Bread Sticks.  It could not be any easier....I just added 3T. minced Garlic and 1 T. Parsley flakes to my dough.
I let it rise and shaped them into about 25 bread sticks
I spritzed the bread sticks with water and sprinkled on Parmesan Cheese
And let them rise.  I baked them at 375* and here is where I say...oops...sorry I forgot to time them but when they came out
they looked like this -
So as a side note....The garlic may seem a little strong to you - you could back it down to 2T. if you want.  Also I did not brush the tops with butter when they came out of the oven.  I wanted the bread sticks to be crusty and not soft.  Add a salad and there you have it...
dinner at the Wilson's tonight!

Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment